This work as a career listing is about Cision in Budaörs, Pest, Hungary 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
You will be joining the Budapest office where Cision already has several backend teams but primarily working with seasoned teams located in Germany, Canada and the US. Your colleagues are going to be experience at building high volume, stable, supportable enterprise software systems. They are also excited to help onboard and learn alongside new people and teams.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop quality microservice solutions with cutting edge technologies together with dedicated marksmen to help fulfilling our different business goals
- Define accurate domain models
- Store data efficiently in a matching storage engine
- Build highly scalable, high volume data processing pipelines with a DevOps mindset
- Help design, implement and improve our services while helping us adopt best practices
- Write clean, self testing, well documented code
- Be mindful of the business – by communicating with your colleagues and management, help us ensure that we’re building the right thing at the right time
Skills And Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years hands-on experience on a production system as developer
- Good knowledge of Java, we are using Java 11
- Good knowledge of Spring ecosystem
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with index engine like Elasticsearch
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs, their design and implementation
- Experience with messaging technologies, Kafka is a plus, we use it a lot
- Experience with building and/or running large-scale applications on a PaaS/SaaS cloud, preferably AWS
- Knowledge of Docker and containerization, Kubernetes a big plus
- English language fluency
What We Offer
- 5 extra vacation days
- Working fully remotely or hybrid if you choose to
- Flexible working hours: work-life balance is essential for us
- An open and informal work environment
- A high level of responsibility, work with the newest technologies and have room for experimentation
- Helpful colleagues and motivating working culture
- Internal tech talks, skills-building resources and technical people leads who help you achieve mastery
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire , a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision’s award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com .
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budaörs, Pest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A