This work as a career listing is about Daraz in Karāchi,Sindh,Pakistan 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice – present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle- free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
At Daraz, we believe in chasing hard towards big goals. By 2022, we have six aspirations to lead Pakistan into the digital era:
1) As the market leader, we will continue to drive 100%+ annual growth of the e-commerce market for the next 4 years.
2) Reach 200,000 active Daraz sellers (all educated through Daraz University).
3) Engage 25 million Daraz users monthly by being relevant, convenient and service-minded.
4) Create 1 million jobs for marketplace participants.
5) Fully digitalize the logistics ecosystem with real-time visibility for customers regardless of location.
6) Introduce digital payments to 10 million new customers.
- Work closely with the Product Management and Development teams to identify test scope
- Review business requirements to ensure that requirements are testable
- Produce test estimates o Produce project test plans o Produce detailed test cases based on the project requirements
- Execution of functional and regression tests on mobile apps, APIs and web-based applications
- Investigation, reporting, tracking and retesting defects
- Liaise with multiple cross-functional teams
- Test Reporting o Provide continuous progress and feedback to the project stakeholders o Produce end of project Test reports
- Work with other team members to maintain and improve the test and work environments
- Work with other test team members to improve testing processes
- Contribute to the entire software project from the initial phases till deployment and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- 2-3 years in testing and quality assurance experience (manual)
- Experience in testing complex features and products
- Experience with mobile and API testing
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in creating test cases for mobile and web applications
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving, fast paced collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Able to handle multiple projects Technical；Problem Solving；Enthusiasm；Decision Making/Judgement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karāchi,Sindh,Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A