This Job Listing is about Cerebral in United States 2022
About the job
At Cerebral, we’re on a mission to improve access to long-term, high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves to get the care they need. And how are we doing this? By making care convenient and accessible and tackling the stigma that surrounds mental illness.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 3,000 team members across the United States and in the United Kingdom working hand-in-hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, long wait times, and stigma. Simone Biles, world champion gymnast, and mental health advocate joined Cerebral as our Chief Impact Officer to help further our mission.
We are the fastest mental health company ever to achieve unicorn status, having raised over $462 million and achieving a valuation of $4.8 billion in under two years. Cerebral’s investors include SoftBank Venture Fund 2, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Cerebral is looking for a Sr. HRIS Analyst with extensive HRIS experience to join our People team! This is a remote position with a primary focus on analysis of business processes, system implementation, configuration, maintenance, and workforce analytics. The successful candidate is a self-driven collaborator with a can-do positive attitude, familiar and comfortable working cross-functionally and as part of a remote/distributed team. This individual contributor role reports to the Senior Manager, People Systems.
Who you are:
- 6+ years of hands-on HRIS experience in a rapidly growing matrixed organization; experience with UKG Pro strongly preferred
- Deep expertise supporting multiple modules, including HCM and timekeeping (Payroll also a plus)
- Exhibited competency in end-to-end system support including business analysis, data analysis, implementation, configuration, integrations, production support, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; a degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or other quantitative discipline preferred
- Strong foundation and knowledge of Human Resources principles, practices, and business processes
- Strong project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and strong process optimization skills
- Intermediate to expert competency in utilizing business tools (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets)
- Active participation with a professional association and/or professional certification are a plus
How your skills and passion will come to life at Cerebral:
- Serve as an in-house HRIS subject matter expert
- Support HRIS requirements and configurations related to a full employee lifecycle from preboarding to termination
- Design, configure, develop, test and implement applications or enhancements to existing applications
- Analyze business processes, procedures, organizational structures, data collection methods, workflows and audit records to determine areas of improvement in processes and system functionality.
- Liaise with HR, Finance, IT, managers, and external partners to meet ongoing business needs, assure optimal system performance and positive stakeholder experience
- Maintain data integrity and internal controls
- Comply and maintain associated records and documentation
- Document and seek opportunities to streamline policies, procedures, and compliance
- Facilitate dashboard development and a self-service reporting suite
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining interfaces between UKG and related vendor systems
- Independently and actively resolve complex technical issues
- May supervise staff and vendors functionally and assist with special projects
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus – Relentless focus on improving client experience & the quality of care
- Results and data-driven – Reach goals by making data-led decisions with measurable results
- Ownership – Accountable for hitting our goals & delivering on commitments
- High velocity – Strong bias for action, enabling us to quickly adapt & win in a fast-changing market
- Mission-drive experimentation – Iteratively experiment with new ideas, products, & services to help advance our mission
- Lead with empathy – Demonstrate the same level of compassion for one another as we show for our clients
- Deep, hands-on leadership – Leaders stay connected to the details of their operations & believe no task is beneath them
What we offer:
- Mission-driven impact: Shape the future of the #1 largest and fastest growing online mental health care company in the world
- Build a platform that is improving the lives and well-being of hundreds of thousands of people (and counting)
- Join a community of high achievers who have a passion for promoting mental health, including our Chief Impact Officer, Simone Biles!
- Path to develop & grow: Bi-annual performance reviews & opportunities for promotions – as Cerebral grows, so should you. We build your goals together and forge a career path that is right for you
- Remote-first model: Work virtually from anywhere in the US
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Total compensation includes equity/stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k provided to all employees
- Unlimited PTO – we encourage taking the time you need to relax and recharge
- Top-tier wellness benefits and perks, including bi-quarterly mental health days (8 per year), No-Meeting-Wednesdays, holistic monthly wellness stipend, and access to on-demand health & wellness content
- $200 WFH reimbursement
- Culture & connectivity: Virtual social events (e.g., happy hours) enable us to build a sense of community and connect on a more personal level
- Monthly peer-to-peer recognition allowance via Bonusly allows team members to reward one another for values-aligned contributions
- Optional in-person company retreats provide an opportunity to augment team-building and celebrate our successes together
Cerebral is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A