Website Hyundai Construction Equipment Nepal
This work as a career listing is about Hyundai Construction Equipment Nepal in Berlin, Germany 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Job Title: Sr. Recovery Officer
Reports to: Operation Head
Purpose of the Job
The Sr. Recovery Officer is responsible for the collection of debts prior to legal recovery proceedings commencing, negotiating payments/payment arrangements, handling debtor inquiries, and provides administrative assistance to the team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
– Ensure the set targets on bad debt recoveries are met.
– Ensure day to day monitoring of all accounts in arrears in coordination with reporting managers.
– Liaisons with external service providers on recoveries and ensure all documentation is well executed.
– Ensures conformity with the overall organization’s risk management policies and standards.
– Undertake regular and frequent calls, site visits, follow-ups to implement remedial strategies and action plans agreed with Team Lead, Challenged Assets & Recovery.
– Initiate demand and reminding letters to all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
– Follow up on major debtors’ accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices, or any other appropriate means.
– Monitors Recovery Agents to ensure accounts assigned to them are fully recovered
– Identify gaps in the system and recommend solutions.
-Bachelors Degree Completed
-Minimum 3 Years Experience in Recovery Department preferably in automobile sector.
-Good Interpersonal Skills.
Send us your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly apply through LinkedIn.
Company: Hyundai Construction Equipment Nepal
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin, Germany
Application Deadline: N/A