Website Motorola Solutions
This Job Listing is about Motorola Solutions in Schaumburg, IL 2022
About the job
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Factories and hotels. Schools and stadiums. Restaurants and retail shops. Truck fleets and railroads. They all have one thing in common: communication is critical. That’s why we are here. We are the Professional & Commercial Radio group, and every day we design, build, deploy and integrate communications systems for customers whose business depends on having the right information, at the right time. Rugged enough to drop on concrete, light enough to wear all shift, slim enough to fit in your pocket, advanced enough to drive the enterprise of the future: these are the products we deliver.
We look for the most advanced problem solvers – like you – to help us create technologies that rise to the challenges of our customers. To connect firemen to policemen to emergency responders to nurses to specialists to lives saved. To protect communities, grow businesses and make work safer and more efficient.
Bring your talent to the Nitro team as we create a private broadband land mobile radio platform for voice and data that utilizes the recently available Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) spectrum. The software developer will be a member of a team working on an Azure cloud-based solution for Enterprise customers utilizing voice and data.
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation.
- Additional Qualified Skills
- Experience/knowledge base in Software Development Process and Configuration Management.
- Design, and develop application software (Java) as part of a DevOps team that utilizes cloud-based technologies (Azure).
- Experience/knowledge base in Agile process using JIRA is a plus
- Experience/knowledge with VMWare, Ansible, and REST APIs is a plus
- Experience with CICD and Jenkins is a plus
- Must have good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, with peers, and with members of other organizations across the globe
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field of study and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 year software development and testing experience.
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions’ customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment Plan
Our U.S. Benefits Include
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.
Company: Motorola Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Schaumburg, IL
Application Deadline: N/A