Technology, Information and Internet
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team at Amazon in Greenville, WI as a Staffing Coordinator for Workforce Staffing. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the staffing needs for our fulfillment centers, including recruiting, scheduling, and onboarding new employees.
- Coordinate the staffing needs for the fulfillment center, including recruiting, scheduling, and onboarding new employees
- Collaborate with management to determine staffing needs and plans
- Source and screen potential candidates for open positions
- Schedule and conduct interviews with potential candidates
- Onboard new hires and ensure they receive necessary training and support
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of staffing activity and progress
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in staffing or human resources
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency with computer systems and tools
- Experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities. If you are a detail-oriented and customer-focused individual with a passion for staffing and human resources, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.