We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as the Store Inventory Lead at our lululemon store in the Mall of America. The Store Inventory Lead will be responsible for managing and maintaining the accurate inventory levels of our store, as well as leading and training a team of inventory associates.
- Conduct regular physical counts of store inventory and reconcile any discrepancies
- Monitor and track inventory levels, reordering as necessary to maintain optimal stock levels
- Lead and train a team of inventory associates, including setting goals and conducting performance evaluations
- Collaborate with store management team to forecast inventory needs and identify slow-moving or excess inventory
- Implement and maintain inventory control processes and procedures
- Assist with annual inventory audits
- 2+ years of experience in inventory management, preferably in a retail environment
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and inventory management software
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
If you are an experienced and organized individual with a passion for leading and training a team, we encourage you to apply for the Store Inventory Lead position at our lululemon store in the Mall of America. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to take their career in inventory management to the next level.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.