Website HUGO BOSS
This work as a career listing is about HUGO BOSS in Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Store Manager – HUGO Manchester Trafford
HUGO BOSS UK Ltd. | Manchester | United Kingdom | Full-time
HUGO BOSS UK Ltd | Store Manager | HUGO Manchester Trafford
What You Can Expect
In your role as a Store Manager, you act as an inspirational role model in leading and coaching your team members in the KPI achievement with a tireless drive to deliver excellent customer service.
- Accountable for driving the team to achieve the location’s performance targets and KPIs and define action plans for short and long term target achievements
- Coaching, developing and appraising of the team
- Effective recruiting and succession planning as well as networking
- Implement and maintain a customer centric mindset to build a loyal customer base
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed
- Build and maintain awareness of our competitors and local markets by sharing any relevant findings with your Area Manager and retail team
- Previous experience in a similar management role within a fashion and lifestyle retail environment
- Excellent leadership and people management skills to lead, motivate, train and develop the team through active management
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to the need of the business
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and brand knowledge
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career paths for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person’s authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Company: HUGO BOSS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A