This work as a career listing is about Cargill in Catarina, Masaya, Nicaragua 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The maintenance superintendent will supervise and execute the deployment of overall leading maintenance practices aligned to production needs. In this role, you will lead a team that executes routine complex activities to maintain and improve capacity utilization and quality standards realized through reliable operations across the region.
- Supervise the execution of specific equipment maintenance strategy for each asset involved with containing, controlling or safeguarding a high hazard process.
- Implement and monitor methodologies to improve operational effectiveness in compliance with regulatory codes and standards.
- Lead the integration of contractor partners and equipment providing support to the plant force.
- Partner with regional and global leadership to develop area leading practices.
- Oversee the development of the operational related budget to track the area progress against the estimate.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Electromechanical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Advanced English
- Experience overseeing third party resources to deliver business results
- Knowledge of related tools, processes controls and area technology systems
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Related postgraduate
- Knowledge of SAP PM
- Projects management
- Knowledge or certification Green Belt, TPM, CMRP Reliability or similar
“At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill’s long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment”.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Catarina, Masaya, Nicaragua
Application Deadline: N/A