Website RCL FOODS
This Job Listing is about RCL FOODS in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa 2022
About the job
RCL FOODS is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Business Analyst, to join our dynamic IT Team, within our Vector Logistics Division.
As the Business Analyst (Supply Chain), you will be responsible for working in conjunction with the Business to identify, design and specify applications solutions that meet the Business requirements and achieve the Business benefit; and to facilitate the implementation of identified solutions utilizing recognized project management methodologies.
- BCom (Finance, Economics & Supply Chain Management) OR BCom Honours Supply Chain Management OR BSc / BCom Degree in Information Systems
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience within the relevant business function or information technology environment
- Experience working on the SAP SD module is Essential
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing projects relating to superior performance and continuous improvement
- Effective & productive team player
- Valid Code EB drivers’ licence
- Excellent end user and configuration knowledge in SAP
- Excellent SAP integration knowledge e.g SAP PI,PO, DI, FTP
- Advanced Presentation skills (Powerpoint and Verbal)
- Basic Understanding of SQL
- Advanced end user computer skills (MS Office, Project, Visio etc.)
- Advanced Reporting skills (BW, Qlikview, Power BI)
Duties and Responsibilities:
SAP End-User Support
Assist end users to resolve SAP, OPSI, ADEXA, FORECAST AND REPLENISHMENT, TRACKMATIC, GATE AND YARD MANAGEMENT, ELECTRONIC PROOF OF DELIVERY SYSTEM, SHEQ related issues across the Vector Business.
System Opportunity Identification
Support the Applications Manager and the Business in identifying IT application solutions to address key Business requirements within Supply Chain area.
Quantify savings and efficiencies related to these opportunities and draw up Business Case documentation for submission to the Application Manager.
Application Development, Enhancement and Implementation
Serve as a liaison between the Business and technical consultants to ensure the implementation of identified system enhancements for Supply Chain functions.
Review and analyse technical specification documents prior to sign off by the Applications Manager and handover to developer(s).
SAP User Profile Maintenance
Communicate with authorisations team to assist with creation and maintenance of user profiles in SAP in keeping with risk and audit standards.
Conduct regular system compliance audits for the Supply Chain systems that fall within the Supply Chain application area of responsibility.
Develop appropriate SAP reports & SAP Queries for the SAP Supply Chain modules as requested by the Business.
Develop appropriate Qlikview, BW and BI reports For the SAP Supply Chain modules as requested by the Business.
Maintain and proactively enhance reports.
Run reports, Setup Background Jobs in the system as required by the Business.
Provide ongoing advice and support on best practice to ensure continuous improvement within Business systems and applications.
Identify opportunities to deliver best value solutions and make recommendations to the Applications Manager.
Have a system and operational understanding of:
o Demand Planning
o Supply Planning
o Route Planning
o Route Optimisation
o Transport Planning
o Transport Optimisation
o Transport vehicle Tracking
o Electronic Proof of Delivery system
o Gate and Yard Management
o SHEQ Environment
Company: RCL FOODS
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A