Website Agilyx Group
This Job Listing is about Agilyx Group in South Africa 2022
About the job
- Monthly base salary: ZAR 18,000 – 30,000. Salary will be determined based on skill & experience.
- World-class ERP Software training
- Must have knowledge & experience supporting Unit 4 ERP as a System Administrator or end user or similar ERP/finance software
- Finance and technology background
Agilyx is a change-ready technology services company. Our dedicated team is passionate about empowering organizations with business-leading technology solutions. Whether we’re implementing an ERP solution or providing a full system analysis, we’re driven to deliver valuable, long-term solutions matched with a world-class customer services team.
We also work hard to give back to those around us, because what matters most to us is ensuring the communities surrounding our teams and customers are also thriving.
About the role:
At Agilyx a Support Consultant is the first point of contact for our valued customers and requires a structured approach to work and time management with an ability to multitask. The role requires the ability to effectively handle reactive tasks whilst maintaining focus on objectives, deliverables, and deadlines.
Our promise to you:
- For all expectations of this role, you will receive training and support to ensure we set you up for success.
- You’ll be surrounded by a fantastic, collaborative team environment, where we want to help you achieve your goals.
- We are an environment that embraces diversity, within an organisation that is proud to be an EEO employer.
What you’ll receive:
- Training on Unit4 ERP Software
- A competitive salary & benefits package including wellness allowances and volunteer days.
- We have a change ready working policy. This means however you work best, we’ll support you on this. Whether you work from home, at one of our offices or a combination of the two; we want you to be change ready and this means that we are flexible for whatever makes you be your best self.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Respond to customer requests logged through the Zendesk in order of age and priority to meet contracted service level agreements (SLA).
- Accurately record all time spent on tickets.
- Progress each issue through to resolution by liaising with colleagues and utilising all available resources both internally and externally.
- Investigate, replicate in a standard database, and document application defects for escalation to Unit4.
- Encourage best practice use of the software where appropriate.
- Continuous improvement in ensure a high customer satisfaction rating and positive feedback.
- Ensure a good professional and respectful working relationship with customers.
- Provide clear advice and guidance on issue resolutions to educate customers and reduce recurring incidents.
- Provide regular ticket updates on complex or time consuming to ensure customers are aware of your progress.
- Be pro-active in highlighting potential escalation risks with your team leader.
- Provide coverage outside of regional office hours if required.
- Seek help from a Senior Support Consultants/Team Leader when time spent on a ticket exceeds agreed limits.
- Carryout billable activities for the customer if required.
- Work with the Sales team to support demos for prospective customers and assist with proposals and responses to invitations to tender if required.
- Perform testing in a customer’s non-prod environments to understand and test solutions.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English oral and written communication.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to use initiative and think laterally.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated with initiative to work alone, and as part of a team
- Friendly and professional manner with an enthusiastic positive approach to tasks and exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Enjoy variety and challenges as an inherent part of the day-to-day role.
Qualifications and Experience
- Hands on experience of U4ERP as a System Administrator or end user is preferable.
- Experience supporting financial/HR application software in a multi customer environment – U4ERP desirable.
- Experience supporting SQL server and relational database applications with knowledge of IT infrastructures.
- Implementing U4ERP or equivalent system – full system cycle, an advantage.
- Working within, and having a full understanding of, a finance department and its functions and how they interact with other areas of the business.
- Knowledge of best practice business processes which includes, Finance, Procurement, Project Management and Human Resources/Payroll.
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment with exceptional customer facing skills.
For a copy of the full job description or our benefits packages please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Agilyx Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A