Website Fox Corporation
This Job Listing is about Fox Corporation in Los Angeles, CA 2022
About the job
Overview Of The Company
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to work with our Sports, Entertainment and Corporate recruitment team. We are looking for a Coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced environment, where multi-tasking, prioritizing and good judgement are a must. By working together, we make things happen for our dynamic businesses. You will operate as the liaison between recruiters, hiring teams and candidates while coordinating all aspects of the recruiting life cycle.
As an integral part of the hiring process, you will gain insight into our businesses, develop strong knowledge of recruiting and our businesses while contributing your skills, talent and experience. If you have a passion for working with people and want to execute a seamless recruitment process for candidates and hiring teams, we’d like to hear from you. This position can be based in Los Angeles or New York.
a Snapshot Of Your Responsibilities
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with all aspects of the recruiting life cycle
- Post new job opportunities on internal and external career sites on Workday ATS
- Schedule a high volume of Zoom and Phone interviews locally and across the U.S.
- Arrange and manage on-site interviews as needed, candidate travel, conference room reservations and candidate interview and travel confirmations.
- Request background checks and on-boarding for new hires, tracking to ensure they are complete
- Prepare and send candidate offer letters and close out hires in Workday
- Track candidate interviews status in Workday
- Respond to candidate questions, provide updates on application status via phone and email, filtering and directing to appropriate recruiter as needed
- filtering directing to appropriate parties
- Set up team meeting conference/video calls, prepare agendas, process invoices, and other administrative duties as needed
What You Will Need
- Experience in a functional HR or Talent Acquisition role or internship
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, with the ability to create detailed recruitment activity reports
- Strong customer service focus, and the ability to communicate effectively with all staff levels, candidates, and vendors
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail/accuracy and follow-up. You stay focused and no details fall through the cracks on your watch
- A positive, team-oriented focus with the ability to maintain constant communication with recruiters, candidates, and hiring managers
- The ability to proactively prioritize, problem solve and multi-task simultaneously in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Good judgment and the ability to exercise discretion, maintain confidentiality
- Ability work in East/West coast time zones and work overtime as needed
NICE TO HAVES
- Previous experience or interest in recruiting or human resources is a plus
- Experience using Workday or other enterprise Applicant Tracking Systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Company: Fox Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A