Website Virgin Galactic
This Job Listing is about Virgin Galactic in Tustin, CA 2022
About the job
Who We Are
Virgin Galactic, www.VirginGalactic.com (SPCE:NYSE), recognizes that the answers to many of the challenges we face in sustaining life on our beautiful but fragile planet, lie in making better use of space. Sending people to space has not only expanded our understanding of science, but taught us amazing things about human ingenuity, physiology and psychology. From space, we are able to look with a new perspective both outward and back. From space, the borders that are fought over on Earth are arbitrary lines. From space, it is clear that there is much more that unites us than divides us.
“We are at the vanguard of a new industry determined to pioneer twenty-first century spacecraft, which will open space to everybody — and change the world for good.” Sir Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin Galactic
This position will require you to work on site in Tustin CA 2x per week.
Virgin Galactic is seeking a high quality Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Scheduler to oversee the scheduling of technical phone and onsite interviews, and candidate travel when required. If you thrive in an environment that consists of planning and organizing, this may be your calling. The successful candidate will quickly master the expectations of highly selective hiring managers and our recruiters will be your North Star at tracking your overall success. A background in scheduling or human resources is advantageous, but not essential.
- Assist recruiters to identify and implement effective pre-screening techniques for each position. As appropriate, coordinate phone interviews, testing, practical assessments, on-site interviews and any required travel.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all interview requests.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all applicants in your own unique way that is in alignment with recruiting expectations
- Support relocation, on-boarding and post-hire follow-up for new hires, including developing effective resources and materials & gathering key documentation from candidates.
- Work with the recruiters on our online reviews as they are a great way for job seekers to get an inside look at what the application experience entails.
- Partner with the Talent Manager on the summer internship program – help plan socials and assist where needed!
- 2+ years of HR or Talent & Recruitment experience, however it can be substituted with a certification or degree in a relatable field
- Experience scheduling and organizing meetings for a variety of managers and directors
- Understands the importance of confidentiality
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail…like stellar attention!
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications, including intermediate Excel and Outlook skills
- Ability to independently analyse and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels in the organization
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources is preferred, but not a deal breaker
- Must be a “U.S. person” as defined by the ITAR (22 CFR §120.15)
*The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by ITAR (22 CFR §120.15) or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. teammates, as well as all newly hired employees.
As of October 1, 2021, all new hires must be able to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, ( “fully vaccinated” means at least two weeks have expired since receiving the vaccination’s last dose as recommended by the manufacturer) . If you are offered employment, this requirement must be met by your date of hire.
Virgin Galactic is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Virgin Galactic is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Company: Virgin Galactic
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tustin, CA
Application Deadline: N/A