Website Cobblestone Energy
This Job Listing is about Cobblestone Energy in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
Cobblestone Energy is an independent trading firm founded in London in 2017, we are part of the next generation of companies defining the future of global commodity trading. Although we have experienced very strong growth so far, we are still near the start of our journey. We have ambitions to go a lot further and are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to help drive our growth story.
Energy in one form or another is fundamental to almost all the world’s economic activities. By understanding the demand, supply, and logistics of these commodities, we can better understand the world.
We specialise in the proprietary trading of the intraday and short-term wholesale electricity markets across Europe. We make use of advanced data analytics and extensive research to drive profitable decision making, trading enough electricity every day to power a small country and growing every day. Technology forms the backbone of our business.
Over the years we have grown organically. Considering our further ambitions, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to join us and head our efforts to rapidly expand the team. They will already be on a successful career path and looking to take the next step with increased responsibility and be a core part of our growth story.
- Lifelong learning with continuous reflection
- Independent thinking through a meritocracy of ideas
- The team is more important than the individual.
- Being the best in any market we enter
- Hiring and keeping only the most effective people
- Others must benefit from our existence.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to join and head up all recruitment activities in our rapidly expanding business. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help scale up the business, develop and implement a global recruitment strategy and have a big impact here. People are our most important asset by a long mile, and you will be responsible for us attracting the best people from all over the world to join our team.
What We Offer In This Role
- 70-100k USD per annum starting salary with fast progression for strong performers.
- 15% target bonus with further upside.
- Full alignment of interests with our competitive employee share scheme allowing the Talent Acquisition Lead to have the full upside associated with our rapid business growth.
- Opportunity to be part of the company wide leadership team, working closely and aligning with all business units.
- Committed and remarkably talented colleagues.
- An exciting and challenging career with unlimited growth opportunities in a rapidly growing industry.
- Investment in you to ensure that you always remain the best in the business.
- Develop, implement, and own our people attraction strategy, working closely with business unit heads.
- Drive improvements to all internal recruitment processes, ensuring that we are always making the best decisions based on the data available to us.
- Work with the CEO and other members of the leadership team to define and strengthen our EVP.
- Mentor, grow and develop our recruitment team.
- Manage the full end-to-end recruitment cycle and ensure that all targets are met.
- Be a key part of our growth story.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top institution
- At least 3 years of solid recruitment experience from a top-tier company, either externally or in-house
- At least 1 year of experience with graduate and/or technical recruitment
- Extremely high emotional intelligence
- A great sense of integrity
- Great attention to detail
- Personal values that match our values
- The ability to relocate to our office in Dubai
Company: Cobblestone Energy
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A