Website Bank of America
This Job Listing is about Bank of America in East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
- BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Enterprise Independent Testing (Analytics) team performs reviews, data extraction, scripting, sampling and analysis using various data sources to support compliance testing across the bank’s enterprise.
Enterprise Independent Testing (EIT) team is looking for an associate who has knowledge of SQL and expertise in Excel to monitor daily automated jobs along with reports and dashboards. The associate would be required to monitor automated ETL Scripts on Trifacta (SQL based data wrangling tools). Create a daily routine of monitoring and pro-actively reporting job failures. Analyze the root cause of failures and share day end reports with the stakeholders. The results and analysis based on the work would further be used to improve and strengthen the process.
- Drive initiatives and projects independently with minimal oversight of Reporting Manager and ensure timely updates are shared
- Work with Stakeholders to understand requirements and propose solutions. Perform research and gather relevant information to define stakeholders’ business problem(s)
- Monitoring the execution of Automated jobs and reporting anomalies/failures
- Daily reporting the status of automated jobs
- Ensure adherence to the agreed SLA’s / Metrics – productivity, turn-around-time and accuracy
- Prepare periodic status reporting to track KPI/SLA
- Ensuring timely resolutions of queries/clarifications
- Build and continuously improve process level SOPs and documents
- Identify process improvement opportunities and highlight the same to respective supervisors
- Be able to articulate complex technical requirements in a lucid manner and is relevant to business use cases
Graduates or Post-Graduates in Computer Science, Software Engineering
Certifications If Any
- Knowledge of SQL Scripting and data transformation
- Data Analysis using SharePoint
- Good experience with MS-Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Strong Documentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong research, analytic, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service focus and time management skills
- Basic Knowledge of workflow management tool like JIRA
- Any Data Wrangling Tool like Trifacta, Alteryx etc.
1:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A