Website Tractor Supply Company
This Job Listing is about Tractor Supply Company in Madison, IN 2022
About the job
Text TSC to 25000 to Apply
This position is responsible for all aspects of maintaining the Greenhouse and all products inside and out to include front sidewalk and side lot. This will include hard goods, live goods merchandise, Greenhouse customer experience and supporting selling initiatives, performing assigned tasks, while providing legendary customer service.
As a Greenhouse Team Member, it is essential that you be available, flexible, adaptable and service-oriented, as you must be able to fulfill all of the the following requirements:
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Work scheduled shifts and have the ability to work varied hours, days, nights, weekends and overtime as dictated by business needs.
- Maintain the care of Live Goods including following the Watering SOP
- Greenhouse Daily Maintenance including maintenance of plants, pruning, repotting, and disposing of expired plants
- Responsible for all Greenhouse Sales and Operating cash register/computer following cash handling procedures as established by Tractor Supply Company.
- Greenhouse Merchandising to maintain standards and presentation of greenhouse, front sidewalk, side lot, consolidate and remerchandise
- Greenhouse Inventory and Accuracy, regularly writing off damaged product in partnership with the Receiver
- Greenhouse Recovery of hard good and live goods, side lot where needed
- Maintain, recover, stock, and tag assigned work areas including all merchandise displayed outside of the store
- Rotation and disposition of dated products
- Maintain BOPIS Shed/Area, Managing pick ups and Customer engagement
- Greenhouse Price Changes/markdowns, signage, presentation
- Overall cleanliness and safety of the Greenhouse, front sidewalk and side lot
- Dispense Propane
- Communicate proactively and regularly with Store Manager on work completion, issues, and offer solutions to overcome.
- Take the initiative to support selling initiatives (GURA):
- G reet the Customer
- U ncover the Customers’ needs
- R ecommend products
- A sk for the Sale
- Provide peak coverage during main selling days/times
- Team Members also may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Experience: 2+yrs Horticulture experience is required. Prior retail and/or merchandising experience is required. Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older.
Education : A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Regardless of education level, Greenhouse Team Members must be able to read, write and count accurately.
Professional Certifications : None.
Other Knowledge, Skills Or Abilities
- Horticulture, Greenhouse knowledge is required.
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to complete assignments with little to no assistance.
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our Team Members’ commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 2,000 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 300 with annual revenues of more than $12 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live “Life out Here”!
Click Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work!
Tractor Supply Company offers a competitive Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Company: Tractor Supply Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Madison, IN
Application Deadline: N/A