Website All Native Group, The Federal Services Division of Ho-Chunk Inc.
This Job Listing is about All Native Group The Federal Services Division of HoChunk Inc in Emerson, NE 2022
About the job
Pony Express/Heritage Express/Sweetwater Café opened for business in 1996 with the first location in Winnebago, Nebraska. We have since grown to include eight locations in both Iowa and Nebraska. Although the fuel and convenience store concept is the same throughout our locations, each branch offers slightly different amenities.
The Pony Express parent company, Ho-Chunk, Inc. is the award-winning economic development corporation owned by the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska. Headquartered in Winnebago, Nebraska, Ho-Chunk, Inc. has grown from one employee to over 1,000 employees with operations in 16 states and eight foreign countries.
Maintains attractive and clean product displays in service.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for restocking shelves and coolers as needed.
- Provides excellent customer service to patrons within the store.
- Responsible for store cleanliness and maintains store appearance and product representation to company standards.
- Preforms small mechanical maintenance.
- Performs all other job-related duties as assigned.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Schedule Flexibility.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Customer Service.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is not required for this position.
- Must apply reasonable judgment and understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions
- Detail oriented in all aspects of merchandising, including proper pricing, sell by dates, and proper signage in accordance with department standards and practices
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge and compliance of safety rules and procedures
- Must be 18 years of age
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
None required for this position.
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned.
Company: All Native Group, The Federal Services Division of Ho-Chunk Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Emerson, NE
Application Deadline: N/A