This Job Listing is about Cargill in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa 2022
About the job
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Business Development Specialist II will contribute to increasing sales and revenue from new and existing market segments and channels. We seek a results-oriented professional who will help shape business expansion strategies and provide input into our annual business development plans to reach objectives and revenue.
- Collaborate with account managers to understand business requirements and market needs.
- Pursue new market segments and opportunities for business development, calculating return and investment.
- Monitor market development activities to align with company business goals.
- With guidance, prioritize market segment development activities and set revenue targets.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A