Website The CocaCola Company
This work as a career listing is about The CocaCola Company in Tashkent, Tashkent, Uzbekistan 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
The role requires executional field support to Franchise Technical Operations Director and the bottlers in the region related to Technical, Innovation and Supply Chain initiatives, projects and issues at Franchise Operations level with focus on productivity and complexity reduction.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Be the technical and supply chain representative towards the bottler GM’s and SC leaders
- Be the single point of contact for the bottler supply chain leadership team and CCAR leadership team
- Ensure continuous improvement at the operational level (plant, country, bottling partner)
- Support operational efficiency improvement through sharing and enabling execution of successful practices and benchmarking
- Collaborate, provide connections, timely support, and responsive solutions to increase value and success of innovations/ commercialization.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Food, Chemistry or Industrial and preferred master’s degree at Engineering or Business Administration
Related Work Experience
- 5+ years of experience in one or more functional areas within Technical, Engineering and Supply Chain roles and responsibility
- Very good understanding of technical risk management, technical governance, project management framework in new investment in manufacturing and/ process and good understanding of production, warehousing, Quality, Safety and Environment
- Strong abilities to connect and collaborate with partners across the system – bottling partners, Corporate, Franchise and Operating Units leader ships.
- Fluency in English & Russian is a must
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Company: The CocaCola Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tashkent, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Application Deadline: N/A