Website Morgan Stanley
This work as a career listing is about Morgan Stanley in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and Morgan Stanley employees.
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
- Contract via 3rd party agency
- Manage the global virtualization projects introducing a Virtual Desktop infrastructure and flex-desk neighbourhoods
- Coordinate with Technology and Corporate Service teams to ensure day 1 hardware availability and correct alignment of Active Directory and Exchange profiles
- Execute Powershell scripts required to transform desktops into Virtual Desktop connection points
- Monitor and track deployment progress in central project management tool (Dashworks), provide status reports to central Project Management Office to assist scheduling and budgeting
- Develop end user adoption framework, such as communication schedule and templates, end user guides, technical support queue
- Ensure continuous process improvement based on end user feedback
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English
- Familiarity with technical concepts and ability to translate them to non-technical users
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and nested formulas
- Affinity for multi-tasking, following through on end-to-end processes
- Self-motivated personality with attention to detail
- Strong ability to cooperate with other teams proactively
- Aptitude to prioritize macro and micro level tasks effectively
You might also have:
- Admin level knowledge of Windows 10
- Ability to use and understand macros, PowerShell scripts, Registry Editor
- Previous experience with virtualization projects, Citrix products
The Deployment Management Services (DMS) team focuses on complex hardware and software changes that impact end users or locations, requiring coordination across global Technology teams. Our team spans across New York, Budapest and Mumbai.
About Morgan Stanley: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Throughout your contingent/leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley, you will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are helping to shape the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Please speak to our recruitment team to find out if a flexible working agreement can be supported within this contingent/leased assignment.
Whilst engaged on a contingent assignment onsite at Morgan Stanley you will be provided with a supportive and inclusive environment. Morgan Stanley’s skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences.
Company: Morgan Stanley
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Application Deadline: N/A