This work as a career listing is about Stebr in Hyderabad,Telangana,India 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Stebr Technologies India (A Subsidiary of Stebr Inc, California) is looking for employees who can be a part of its new recruiting team based out of Hyderabad.
Our India’s domestic recruiting team needs energetic and focused people like you to join us. A unique matchless highly paid revenue model and salary as per market standards.
- Oversees recruitment process for open and potential technical positions. End to end recruiting responsibility, using tools provided to aggressively source nationwide for top talent, to optimize company fit and candidate selection
- Develop talent pools for multiple technical skill sets across the organization. Develop and foster long-term relationships with current job seekers and passive candidates that may lead to hiring or further networking.
- Networking ability to continuously generate a healthy and talented pipeline of candidates. Proven experience partnering and building productive relationships with clients, partners, and team members
- Experience using traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods. Aggressively source and contact qualified candidates for open positions through active recruiting methods including but not limited to attending relevant IT-related user group events, social media promotion and outreach, Internet sourcing using resume databases, Boolean searches, and referrals
- A methodical approach with the ability to work to key targets/SLAs, under pressure and within tight timelines. Well organized with the ability to multitask, managing a variety of vacancies across varied locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Passionate about building an organization through its people and enabling excellent candidate and colleague experiences. Ability to establish strong relationships with both Technology Professionals and with other Sales and Operations staff to maintain a positive and successful work environment.
- 3-6 years of full lifecycle technical recruiting required.
- Should be able to source resumes for the requirements
- Experince in searching from Job Boards, Social Media channels and Professional Network
- Proficient in MS Office, with experience in scheduling appointments in Outlook.
- Thoroughly understand Indian Staffing and should be able to manage candidates end to end.
- Technical recruiting background and strong understanding of IT environments and IT terminology required.
The incentive bonus will surely please you and we pay recurring incentives with at least 2x market standards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad,Telangana,India
Application Deadline: N/A