Technology, Information and Internet
We are seeking a Technical Solutions Consultant to join our team in Louisiana. The ideal candidate will have experience in telecommunications and data, with a strong understanding of networking principles and technologies. In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical support to our clients, as well as working with cross-functional teams to design and implement solutions. If you are a self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for technology, we encourage you to apply.
- Provide technical support to clients, including troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and implement solutions for clients
- Research and stay up-to-date on new technologies and industry trends
- Contribute to the development of technical documentation and training materials
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in a related solutions or software development role.
- Experience driving product insight including go-to-market strategy, design discussions, creating product road-maps and working cross-functionally.
- Experience in telecommunications Network including operational system support (OSS) and business system support (BSS) technology environments.
- Experience in one or more of the following: cloud infrastructure, SaaS, big data, security and privacy, development and operations.
- Experience operating in a global role on a global scale.
- Experience developing and launching products/technologies within cloud, SaaS, enterprise, or supply chain networks.
- Experience with building and using Artificial Intelligence for various use cases like tabular data, images, video, speech, and unstructured text.
- Experience working in an enterprise technology setting, bringing both demonstrated expertise in SaaS around unified communications, content and collaboration, meetings, and understanding of the cloud market and competitive dynamics.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in telecommunications and data
- Strong understanding of networking principles and technologies
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our team and help drive technical solutions for our clients. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.