LogicMonitor is disrupting the observability market and changing the way businesses take disparate sources of data and turn it into action. We are already a leader in this space – and we started by solving the hardest, most complicated problem first. With roots in the IT Infrastructure Monitoring space, we are on an evolutionary journey heading toward what’s next – unified observability. Our platform enables enterprise resiliency through data insights from the infrastructure, network, and application. As we enter this next phase of growth, we are in search of a Technical Support Engineer II.
As the TSE II you are the front-line technical support contact for LM product users and a key contributor to LM customer experience. As the primary interface on incoming technical support issues, you are instrumental in logging and owning incoming support tickets from receipt to 100% resolution. It is key you contribute to the product experience through resolving customer problems, educating users on LM functionality, and providing useful solutions within the product to the customer.
Here’s a Closer Look At This Key Role
- Customer advocate, collaborate across the team ensuring timely resolution to customer support situations.
- Provide initial response for incoming customer support cases via our chat or ticketing system as needed.
- Demonstrate excellence in customer case management through resolution under measured SLAs.
- Update/create documentation for internal product support articles.
- Contribute to review of new product releases, maintain a high proficiency with the product and supporting technologies.
- Serve as liaison between customers and our product/development teams for all escalated product related issues, including product enhancements, bug resolution, and overall product education.
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years of experience in technical support, field engineering, or systems administration
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Linux/Windows/Network administration and operations.
- Experience with monitoring solutions and associated protocols (WMI, SNMP, JDBC, HTTP, etc.)
- Proficiency with scripting and ability to write basic scripts.
- Deep understanding/experience with cloud platforms and services: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Container Experience (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and methodology.