This work as a career listing is about Alstom in محافظة حضرموت حيد صالح اليمن 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Req ID: 404870
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
- Ensures the adequate train preparation and availability to run during tests phases
- Ensures proper EHS (Environment, Health, Safety) management during heavy Rolling Stock testing
- Manages Rolling Stock tests execution
- Test on private tests centers:
- Represent the PrTCM, on board the train, during validations and certification tests, and dynamic serial commissioning tests.
- Preparing the test implementation (staffing, availability of tools, measurement devices (for AT measurements), and on-board spare parts, …) together with Test Manager (Validation).
- Checking the ability of the train to complete the test.
- He is the interlocutor together with the Test Manager, on a daily basis, of the Railway Test Center and follows the way various testing phases are organized.
- Arrange together with the Test Manager with their test center’s counterpart the test slot booking.
- At the beginning of any test sequence and after the Railway Test Center placed testing means at his disposal, he compulsory confirms to the Test Centre Central Command Room the status of tracks availability and the current consignations before authorizing the test track access to his testing team, including external taking part persons.
- Conducting the tests and carrying out the tests to be done by ALSTOM in co-ordination with the Test Manager.
- Formal transmission to the Test Centre Central Command Room, when test shift is over, of the following status:
- side tracking and steadying of trucks and/or train set
- power switch off
- any incident or anomaly he may have met during the test shift
- Support to the Test Manager to create the failure reports.
- Support to the Test Manager on producing the test book (test events chronology).
- Operationally coordinating all the on-board actors.
- He is responsible for the safety of all people attending the tests, belonging to the Company but also sub-contractors. As such, he is also responsible for the distribution and the application of the safety rules defined by the Railway Test Centre by the same people. He manages the applicable prevention plan.
- Managing the First Aid Box and knowing alert’s channels in case of accident.
- Making sure that test train set’s configuration is properly managed.
- The train manager has to be informed about the train set status especially on modifications on the train set performed by Validation team or sub-suppliers, maintenance team and has to decide if the train set is still in a safe condition (maybe by support of technical experts) or not. If not, he has the right to stop the tests.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in Testing activities of Railway products
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Dynamic Test activities
- Knowledge in high risk activities in association with Electrical work and EHS requirements (AZDP (Action Zero Deviation Plan), TTO (Test Tracks Operations), LOTO (Lock-Out/ Tag-Out), …)
- Fluent level in English language
Competencies & Skills:
- Have a good technical level in electrical, electronic, mechanical and networks domains
- Structured and organized approach of the job
- Coordination skills and ability to take decisions in complex environment
- Ability to have a good communication with other colleagues and other functions (engineering, manufacturing, industrial, quality, …)
- Ability for problem-solving
- Ability to work across sites/functions in a multi-cultural environment
- Team spirit approach and good communication skills
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Type: Experienced
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: محافظة حضرموت حيد صالح اليمن
Application Deadline: N/A