Website Banner Plant Limited
This work as a career listing is about Banner Plant Limited in Leeds, England, United Kingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Here at Banner Plant, we operate a highly successful plant hire company. Our people are our passion and the driving force behind our achievements. Our hire fleet consists of exciting and modern machines that are imperative to the build process of today’s skylines.
A Tool Hire Assistant is an integral part of our team and ensures we can provide our customers with the products and services they need. You will learn in-depth technical knowledge of our tool hire products to enable us to hire and off-hire equipment.
You’re ultimately responsible for the delivery and checking of our extensive fleet of tools and small plant in a safe, efficient and organised environment. Our clients depend on you and your specific skills to deliver a safe and reliable service.
- You will deal with queries over the phone and via email, liaising with suppliers and carrying out a wide range of administrative tasks ensuring procedures and processes are followed.
- Build and maintain knowledge of the Tool Hire products.
- Learn to service the equipment by assessing, inspecting and testing the tools and small plant to ensure it is ready for hire.
- Plan and coordinate driving routes to ensure all time-sensitive deliveries and collections are achieved within a time scale.
You will be a safety-conscious and hardworking member of the team with driving experience. You’ll ideally have knowledge of tools and small plant equipment. Able to work to deadlines and work on your own innovation, you will be proud of the work that you undertake. You will have a full clean driving licence and represent the business with first-class customer service.
- You will have good communication skills.
- You will demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
We believe that we have a competitive and progressive benefits package to help shape and support you both inside and outside of work:
- We pay you a competitive salary – we are committed to promoting equality and diversity and gender pay parity;
- We will provide you with access to electric and hybrid vehicle leasing through our salary sacrifice scheme;
- We share our future financial success with our profit share scheme;
- We invest in your future, with our pension plan provided by AVIVA;
- We protect your loved ones by providing a life assurance benefit based on multiples of salary;
- We support you when you might have health concerns for you or your family with our AVIVA Digital GP app;
- We will help you manage the balance of work and home with agile working (where possible) and flexibility to ensure that you can be there for those important life events;
- We give you 24 days of annual leave, with the ability to buy additional leave.
- We support a full business closure between Christmas and New Year, which does not require you to use your annual leave entitlement;
- We give you enhanced pay if you take leave due to becoming a parent however you become a parent;
- We support your career aspirations; we are committed to personal growth and internal talent development;
- We offer you access to our Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme, which includes access to e-bikes;
- We support you at times when you need external support with our Employee Assistance Programme.
Banner Plant is a long-established plant hire company offering a wide range of products and services for hire and sale. Our head office is in Dronfield, on the edge of Sheffield, with hire centres located in Dronfield (Sheffield), Chesterfield, Derby, Leeds, Leicester, Rotherham and Ossett.
We’re part of the Henry Boot Group of Companies. We’ve defined what makes working with us so special in our unique initiative, the ‘Henry Boot Way’. This influences our culture and how we do things and, most importantly, strengthens the relationship between employer and employee.
Equality and Diversity
Since 1886 our business has always put our people first, so we’re totally committed to offering an equal opportunity to every individual who joins us.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES. UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The Henry Boot Group of Companies reserves the right to close this vacancy at any time if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Company: Banner Plant Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A