Website Old Mutual South Africa
This Job Listing is about Old Mutual South Africa in Pinelands, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This job presents a unique opportunity to be part of a high-performance team that manages the Treasury function on a diverse portfolio of assets more than R55bln across a range of life insurance and investment products. The incumbent will form part of the OMSFIN Treasury Team which is responsible for the liquidity management of the Old Mutual shareholder guarantees and the Treasury function for the proprietary business. The incumbent will play an important role within the team in support of treasury related transaction management.
Preference will be given to appropriately qualified, previously disadvantaged candidates, in accordance with OMSFIN’s commitment to employment equity. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply giving full details of qualifications and working experience.
Key Result Areas
- Managing the HQLA and other Treasury portfolios
- Managing the collateral process
- Liquidity and liquidity risk Management
- Trade processing relating to securities lending, collateral, cash, HQLA
- Trade confirmation processes (forward transactions)
- Post Trade administration, ensuring timeous and accurate settlement and reporting of transactions on Compatibl, Decalog and Hiportfolio.
- Trade Reconciliations
- Query Resolution
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- B Comm., B Bus Sci relevant equivalent tertiary qualifications
- Experience in a banking treasury or 3 to 5yrs of relevant work experience is advantageous
- Good relationship management skills
- Team player
- High sense of responsibility
- Strong professional communication skills
- Ability to process large volumes of information
- High attention to detail
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Resilient / entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to perform well under pressure
Old Mutual Limited has adopted a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by 1 April 2022. All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination certificates or cards as part of the recruitment process.
If you have an objection to taking the Covid-19 vaccination, you will be required to produce a negative PCR test (at your own cost) on a weekly basis as an alternative to vaccination. Prospective employees must inform the recruiter of their election prior to start date.
Please refer to the Old Mutual policy for further detail. Old Mutual reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time.
Company: Old Mutual South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Pinelands, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A