Website Medline Industries, LP
This Job Listing is about Medline Industries LP in Salt Lake City, UT 2022
About the job
Warehouse Operators PART TIME starting between $19.00 to $20.00 per hour
& Earn an additional monthly performance bonus!
- Productivity Bonus up to $2/hr
- Accuracy Bonus up to $1/hr
Shift Differential every day!: Hours worked between 6:00pm and 2:59am = extra $2.00 per/hour
Extra Shift Differential on Saturday & Sunday: Hours worked between 3:00am to 5:59pm= extra $1.00 per/hour
Medline is maintaining essential operations in Utah during the COVID-19 health crisis to ensure the nation’s healthcare providers can continue to work. We are currently hiring and if selected for an open position, you will begin working immediately upon completion of our pre-employment process.
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for operation of material handling equipment for the purpose of accurate shipping, processing and receiving, which includes but is not limited to unloading, scanning, moving, staging, loading, locating, picking, relocating, and stacking product.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Receives inbound materials and marks materials with identifying information; record amount of material received; sort materials and stock on racks, shelves or bins in accordance with predetermined sequence such as size, color, type, or product code. Arrange materials for order assembly.
- Reads production schedule, order forms (customer, work, and/or shipping), or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications. Convey materials within warehouse to appropriate department (shipping, production and/or storage), in accordance with schedule and operating procedures.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Operates hand truck, cart, doilies, forklift, order-picker, and walkie to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items for shipment.
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse cleanup.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English with proficiency.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Basic keypunch skills.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Relevant Work Experience
- 1-3 months related experience and/or training
US-UT-SALT LAKE CITY
Company: Medline Industries, LP
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Application Deadline: N/A