Technology, Information and Internet
We are seeking experienced and reliable nannies to join our team at UrbanSitter in New York City. As a nanny with UrbanSitter, you will be responsible for the care and supervision of children in the homes of our clients. You will be expected to create a safe and nurturing environment for the children in your care, while also engaging them in age-appropriate activities and providing support with daily tasks such as homework and meal preparation.
To be considered for this role, you should have previous experience working as a nanny or babysitter and be comfortable working with children of all ages. You should also have a flexible schedule, as our clients may need childcare services during evenings and weekends. You must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel to different locations throughout the city.
In addition to providing high-quality care, you will be expected to maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times and communicate effectively with parents and other caregivers. You should also be able to follow specific instructions and routines provided by the parents.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via WayUp. We look forward to receiving your application and potentially welcoming you to the UrbanSitter team.
- Full-time, part-time, occasional, long term & short term positions available.
- Potential salary of $1,000/week based on experience and hours worked.
- Must be willing to care for children in the family’s home.
- Willingness to help with homework and child’s online classes a plus.
- Must love kids
- Prior nanny or babysitting experience preferred
- First aid or Red Cross certification helpful
- Ability to drive kids is a plus
- Must be 18 years or older and eligible to work legally in the United States
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.