Website Awad Capital
- Prior investment banking experience required; minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience in technology preferred
- Strong track record of closing M&A and capital raising transactions
- Ability to lead the execution of transaction deliverables
- Detail oriented with strong analytical abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective leadership and coaching skills
- Strong desire to win
- Remains calm and focused under pressure
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the targeting of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in communicating Awad Capital’s services to prospects and leverage understanding of macro trends and strategic direction of clients to win business.
- Assist with business selection by conducting preliminary due diligence.
- Consistently exceed client expectations. Assume role of day-to-day client contact for questions, comments, inputs and deal related matters.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses and serve as a sounding board for unique and creative approaches for analyses.
- Leverage expertise of industries and finance/accounting topics to develop key themes for positioning of research/analytic deliverables.
- Proactively identify probable deal issues, providing thoughts and perspective on resolution.
- Ongoing guidance and spot corrections to improve team efficiency.
- Review all analyst and associate work for consistency, correctness and formatting, taking responsibility for client materials and reports.
- Act as lead “on the job” trainer for associates and analysts, providing constructive feedback. Articulate the roles and objectives for junior team members. Share relevant deal/client context with the junior team. Provide motivation and guidance for the team.
- Set and monitor development and growth targets.
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities
- Team player