This work as a career listing is about CHANEL in Brussels Metropolitan Area 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
BENELUX FRAGRANCE & BEAUTY
V.I.E. JUNIOR PRODUCT MANAGER FRAGRANCES
OVERALL CONTEXT AND TRANSFORMATION STAKES
- DISTRIBUTION: A changing environment combining emerging and challenging competitors from mass and luxury brands, as well as a shift from a wholesale distribution model to omni-channels (Standalone, Wholesale, e-commerce).
- The CLIENT: The client journey becomes more complex and unexpected, along with new client expectations focused on experience (beyond products and services), based on a quest of what is unique to her.
- DIGITAL: The customer journey is on and off line, with access to information at any time, at any place, and on any device. The POS integrates connected devices and a digital-in-store strategy.
- OVERALL F&B BUSINESS CHALLENGES: Becoming a retailer and offering a memorable and unique omni-channel experience. Boosting the fragrance business, re-affirming our leadership in make-up and developing the skincare business.
POINT OF SALES CONTEXT AND TRANSFORMATION STAKES
- The client comes for more than products: the focus is on the relationship, with the BA creating a unique, genuine and long-lasting bond with the client. It is key to ensure that services and products become tools to design experiences made to measure for each client.
- The client is well-informed, connected and demanding: in a quest for their own identity, they are looking for inspiration when coming to the POS. The counters and shop-in-shops need to be a space that offers a full experience where the client can find that inspiration.
- The client is omni-channel and free to choose the point of contact and the interaction with the Brand: offer a guided freedom to POS, adapting to the client’s pace, mood and desires. Ensure consistency in the Brand experience throughout all distribution channels is key.
- The point of sale becomes a key contributor to the Brand: it is where the experience is created, nourishing the Brand image and building the business.
- You will be responsible for being the expert of the Fragances category. With the coaching from the Group product manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a strong operational plan in line with the global brand strategy.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES (Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following)
Develop and implement a strong operational plan:
- Be responsible for good forecasting of products and promotional material
- Be responsible for good management of all budgets for the brand, work to ensure all marketing activities can be realized within current year’s budget, making strategic choices for the brand
- Assist on the launch strategy on the Benelux market : plan POS support tools, present to sales teams, develop and implement BA motivation plan, analyze campaigns performance and share them with the European team.
- Analyze business performances: market, Chanel and competitors results
- Help on the assortment management: ensure a consistent assortment for all distribution channels based on a Category Management approach.
- Support the sampling plan implementation
- Collaborate on special brand and image projects
Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply.
The latest your assignment can start is on the day of your 29th birthday. No exceptions can be made.
You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
You must have fully complied with any national service obligations in your country of origin.
You must be entitled to your full rights as a citizen and have no criminal record. You must meet the physical aptitude test required for people carrying out the same activities in the host organisation.”
More information on the following website: https://www.civiweb.com/EN/le-volontariat-international.aspx
- Managing Business skills
- Good sense of luxury & passionate about F&B
- Able to understand and synthesize business and market intelligence and propose creative responses
- Analytical and systemic, challenge the status quo, communicate the vision to inspire and engage
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written to include report writing and group presentations
- Good public speaker – Ability to engage clients and employees to the proposed projects
- Excellent organization skills, able to prioritize
- Solution orientated, decisive by nature
- Personal Attributes
- Self-starter – high energy levels
- Positive and Enthusiastic
- Fluent in English
- Based in Brussels – willing to travel within BENELUX (1-2 times per month)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brussels Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A