This Job Listing is about Staffmark in La Vergne, TN 2022
About the job
Staffmark is looking to hire Warehouse Cell Phone Inspectors for our premier client, HYLA Mobile in LaVergne! This is a temp to hire position! No experience required! Come see why over 250 associates work with Staffmark@HYLA!
1st Shift Monday – Thursday 500AM – 330PM
2nd shift Monday – Thursday Schedule 430PM – 300AM
Warehouse Inspector Duties-Inspecting returned cell phones
- Clearing data from cell phones/sim cards
- Sitting down most of shift
- Can-do Attitude!
- Punctual & reliable!
Want Perks? We got them!
- Temp to Hire! Career & financial growth opportunities upon hire with our client!
- Weekly pay every. Single. Friday.
- Direct Deposit or Paycard options.
- Comprehensive Staffmark benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)!
- Free coffee offered throughout shift!
- Free ice water & popsicles!
- Break room with vending & lockers onsite for your convenience!
- Support from your awesome Staffmark team!
- Bonuses for referring friends/family to Staffmark!
- Centrally located! Off I-24!
Interested? Come join our Team! APPLY NOW!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Vacancy Type: $42,000/yr – $68,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: La Vergne, TN
Application Deadline: N/A