IT Services and IT Consulting
I. COMPANY PROFILE
Mediterranean Food Manufacturer, located in Metn area, that provides its customers with unique recipes and diverse food related products. The company is Sedex certified; it is highly committed to contributing to the community through its corporate social responsibility activities; it also provides a family yet professional work environment for its employees, career growth opportunities, and full compliance with human rights.
Your role as a warehouse coordinator is to oversee all warehouse activities, coordinate and schedule the movement of products, including storage and shipment of finished products.
III. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Check the quantities received against purchasing orders, supplier invoice and/or delivery note.
• Report the lot numbers and expiry dates on received raw materials.
• Inspect and check supplier’s truck or container before any unloading activities, in addition to filling the necessary report.
• Store all entry materials in the right place/zone as per GWP requirements.
• Ensure that all movement of raw materials and packaging materials fall under a lot number.
• Coordinate with the Food Safety Team for traceability checking.
• Ensure that the quantity transported to production is the same as communicated by the Food Safety or Production departments.
• Coordinate with the Production and Purchasing departments concerning any incoming materials.
• Track raw materials and packaging materials shortages, and report it to the Production Manager and Purchasing Officer.
IV- REQUIREMENTS in terms of experience, education and competencies:
• Bachelor degree in Business management, logistics, or related field.
• 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse position.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
• Positive attitude and able to adapt to new changes.
• Ability to work without supervision and great direction.