Website Teva Pharmaceuticals
This work as a career listing is about Teva Pharmaceuticals in Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Who are we?
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Control on 3PL operations with TOO Ratiopharm goods (unloading at bonded WH, goods receipt after customs clearance, movement from bonded to pharma WH, dispatch to customer, control GDP relevant WH processes (e.g. temperature control))
- Managerial reporting in ERP systems
- Certification of goods
- Communication with customers representatives (drivers, expeditors)
- Zero tolerance to mistakes in managerial reporting at ERP systems to decrease Tax, Accounting and Compliance risks
- QA Deviation (WH-relevant) – communication with QA and participation in investigation and CAPA Development to decrease QA, PhV, Compliance risks
- Good receipts and certification – on time
- Dispatch of orders to customers done on time in full, if goods are available at WH
- Daily communication with 3PL, control, timely escalation in case of issues and business-critical risks
- Lead regular inventory physical counting
- Lead improvement projects with 3PL
- Ensure warehouse and certification operations are up-to-date with legal documents (internal SOPs, external pharma related legislation and service with partners) via change management
- Ensure continuous improvement for work processes under area of responsibilities
- Higher pharmacist education
- From 3 years of relevant experience (as warehouse leader)
- GDP trainings passed
- Accountability for processes at WH
- 3PL management
- Support of change management and continuous improvement initiatives
- Advanced user for at least one ERP system
- Knowledge in local and EAEU legislation for GDP, Customs, drugs turnover
- English – at least pre-Intermediate (can read and write), Russian – fluent / native, Kazakh as a plus
In process of validation
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, military status or status as a disabled or protected veteran, or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Application Deadline: N/A