Website iHerb, LLC
This Job Listing is about iHerb LLC in Easton, PA 2022
About the job
Wed-Sat 6AM- 4PM
Under general supervision, the Material Handler prepares, processes, and moves merchandise productively and accurately according to established guidelines in order to meet department standards. Works independently and in a team, as assigned, and moves between job functions as needed. Practices safety awareness; order consolidation, picking, packing, replenishment, shipping, receiving, inventorying, and re-warehousing. Processing must be completed in a timely manner to maintain established department standards/goals. Provides and processes information in response to inquiries, concerns and/or requests about our products and services by doing the following duties. The Material Handler will have basic understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Follow all Safety and applicable Policies and Procedures
- Loads and unloads trailers, scans merchandise, builds pallets and labels merchandise
- Picks, packs and sorts products
- Re-bags/Re-tickets, replenishes and/or stocks merchandise as needed
- Verifies accuracy of production or location; may set or assign locations of products
- Performs manual, computer or RF functions to enter data in systems
- Performs count of product / reconciliations (count cycle)
- Adheres to company policies and procedures; follows department training guidelines, best practices and operating procedures
- Keeps work area neat and clean
- Maintains standards of appearance according to department dress code
- Works well with fellow Associates, Leads, Supervisors and Managers
- Follows all location Safety Guidelines
- Ensures equipment, skids, slips and other department supplies are maintained
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to follow instructions and take directions
- Ability to perform tasks consistently and accurately
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- May be required (certified) to operator warehouse motor vehicles; including but not limited to forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Ability to safely operate hand and power equipment according to procedure
- Ability to perform basic math and computer operations
Generally requires a minimum of three (3) months of work experience.
High School Diploma or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Judgment/Reasoning Ability Able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy. Ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when to escalate issues, as required, in a timely manner.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk and hear. The Team Member is frequently required to stand, walk, climb stairs, use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and arms. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to store materials throughout the work day. The Team Member may occasionally lift or move materials and products up to 60 pounds. Proper lifting techniques required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment The noise in the work environment is usually moderate. Other factors are
- Hectic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions
- Company uniforms, closed-toed shoes, casual work environment
- Warehouse environment, may be required to wear safety equipment
- Ability to work extended hours as required
Staffing Agency Submission Notice
iHerb does not accept unsolicited 3rd party (“Agency”) candidates. If you are an Agency, please send any requests to be considered as a supplier in our Vendor Management System to email@example.com. Do not contact iHerb employees directly. If requested to work on a role, any Agency candidates would be presented through the internal recruiting organization.
iHerb is on a mission to make health and wellness accessible to all. We offer Earth’s best-curated selection of health and wellness products, at the best possible value, delivered with the most convenient experience.
We’re the world’s largest eCommerce platform dedicated to vitamins, minerals, and supplements, and other health and wellness products. For more than 25 years, we’ve been making it simple for people all over the world to purchase the highest quality products. From supplements to skincare to grocery items, we ship over 30,000 products, from over 1,200 brands direct to our customers in 185+ countries.
Our vision is to become the #1 destination for health and wellness across the world.
With a passion for wellness and a mind for innovative solutions, iHerb team members share a vision for a healthier world that drives them each day. Our 5 Shared Values unite our global team
Focus on the Customer
- Empower Our People
- Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly
- Embrace Diversity & Inclusion
- Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well, and plan for their financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. For the comprehensive benefits list, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com. For our international team members, you may be eligible for benefits depending on the country where you are employed. The Talent Acquisition Partner/local HR representative will go over the benefits you are eligible for.
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.
Company: iHerb, LLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Easton, PA
Application Deadline: N/A