This work as a career listing is about MPB in Rüdersdorf bei Berlin 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
MPB is the world’s largest online platform for used photography and videography equipment. Our platform transforms the way that people buy, sell and trade in photo and video kit.
We have offices in Brighton, Brooklyn and Berlin and we are rapidly growing in all markets.
As we continue to grow, we’re expanding our Warehouse team.
The warehouse operative is responsible for the processing of inbound and outbound stock. Receiving all goods in from customers, allocating to our product specialist team. Picking and packing orders for dispatching to our customers and ensuring stock is processed in a timely manner.
Salary: €27,500 per annum
- Receiving and unboxing all goods in, ensuring each item is added to the company stockroom
- Ensuring all products are picked and packed in an efficient and timely manner
- Overseeing the quality of products, making sure we always exceed customer expectations
- Coordinating the transition of products from picking and packing to dispatching to customers
- Communicating with internal teams offering regular updates and raising problems
Skills you’ll need:
- Self-motivated, self starting and proactive team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Poise, tact, and calmness under pressure
- Keenness to learn and progress in a fast paced, well funded startup environment
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
An interest in photography/videography is helpful, but we do welcome those with less knowledge who want to learn.
At MPB we support our staff and their careers in every way we can.
- 28 days holiday
- MPB Workplace Pension
- BVG ticket discount
- Dog friendly office
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh coffee
- Regular social events
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rüdersdorf bei Berlin
Application Deadline: N/A