Website Medline Industries, LP
This Job Listing is about Medline Industries LP in Waukegan, IL 2022
About the job
Pick orders to satisfy the requirements of productions work orders, sample orders, and intercompany raw material transfers. Receive raw material in a timely fashion to satisfy customer demand. Ship finished product for distribution.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Keying efficiencies, inventory accuracy, outbound product quality, housekeeping, and personnel management tasks
- Operate Reach truck for extreme heights; Operate Riding walkie
- Demonstrate a strong ability to manage key performance indicators, such as shipping and receiving processing, keying entries, warehouse transactions, inventory accuracy and cycle count procedures
- Use AS400 system to view our inventory.
- Maintain clean/safe work area.
- Identify operating inefficiencies, diagnose operational problems, and will possess the ability to make adjustments to correct operation and quality challenges.
- Maintain material flow within the Readycare facility
- In accordance with written and oral instructions, assure that warehouse and the associated equipment operates safely, properly and efficiently to meet pre-set key performance indicators
Here’s some highlights of what we have to offer:
- Set Weekly Schedules with Consistent Work Hours
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Company Paid Uniforms
- 3 Choices of Medical Insurance Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Programs
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays), 2021 includes additional COVID Hours
- Monthly Employee Treats and Lunches
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program
- Incredible Employee Discounts on Medical Products
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Basic math (addition and subtraction).
- Must be able to stand for 12 hours per day, working a 4 day rotating schedule
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, twist, reach, push, lift for extended periods daily.
- May need to work at off-site warehouse based on business needs.
- Must be able to work daily overtime (2-3 hours) on regular basis up to 6 days a week.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Certified on Reach and riding walkie.
All duties and requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor(s)/manager(s).
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Company: Medline Industries, LP
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Waukegan, IL
Application Deadline: N/A