This work as a career listing is about EON in Essen 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
E.ON Energy Markets GmbH | Fixed Term | Part time
E.ON Energy Markets GmbH is a subsidiary of the E.ON Group headquartered in Essen, Germany. Its main purpose is to bundle access to trading markets for E.ON’s regional units, the associated risks and to perform services and additional value-creating activities. This includes the provision of portfolio strategies, risk management concepts and business activities in the field of data and information processing. The company is active in various European countries.
At E.ON diversity matters. We welcome all people and are convinced that differences make us stronger. Become part of our inclusive and diverse company culture!
We are looking for an job title to join our E.ON Energy Markets GmbH team. Our preferred start date will be .
- You are responsible for developing Python components running in Kubernetes
- Depending on your background and learning speed, you can on top also help developing Java/Kotlin/Scala applications or work with DevOps experts.
- You are proactive, learn and bring improvement ideas to the team to improve the platform features or infrastructure
- You deliver features end-to-end, from defining the product specification to documenting and deploying to production
- You are a registered student (m/f/d) (Bachelor or Master) of computer science, engineering, physics or other technical courses of study.
- You have fun writing clean, maintainable, and performant code (with e.g. Python, Java, Kotlin, Scala)
- You have experience or are willing to familiarize yourself with Azure technologies and our tech stack (kafka, Terraform, Kubernetes, ArgoCD…)
- You have very high analytical skills and a solution-oriented mindset
- You are highly cooperative and are a true team player
- You are versatile in an international environment and are aware of intercultural differences
- You are business fluent in English
E.ON is united in working on the most exciting issue that our generation needs to solve: climate change!
With all our employees and customers, we are a global community of innovators and changemakers, all with the belief that each one of us can make a difference for our environment, for our society and for our children – We shape the future.
To keep you motivated and healthy we are offering you the following benefits:
- Flexibility : hybrid work model, flexible working times allowing great compatibility with your studies
- Working from abroad:
- Flat hierarchies: interdisciplinary and very cooperative working style providing room for own ideas
- Career entry: Find out about our job vacancies first-hand and make valuable contacts – we promote our young talents
- Modern work environment: workplace according to digital and ergonomic standards
- Personal growth: life-long independent learning making use of a broad range of opportunities working with the newest technology and state of the art trainings
- Nutrition & Health: wide selection of fresh meals and drinks in our subsidized bistro and canteen as well as various health offers (e.g. physiotherapy, flu vaccinations, mental health)
- Corporate Benefits: Employee Share Program, E.ON pension scheme, employee discounts, special insurances (and much more)
- A central location: very good public transport connection, free parking and charging points for e-vehicles
Do you have questions?
For further information please contact Lara Salamon, email@example.com.
What you need to know:
Contract type: Fixed Term:
Working time: Part time
Company: E.ON Energy Markets GmbH
Function area: IT/Digital; IT Strategy & Architecture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Essen
Application Deadline: N/A